Create Account

S75 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2024, 07:23 AM by NUCK. Edited 3 times in total.)

Player Name: Will Nuck
Position: RD
Recreate or First Gen?: Recreate
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Brock Nuck was my last player but Bubba Nuck is the player I am most proud of
First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username: NUCK1 or NUCK ( Ryan )

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Lots, I only work twice a week and of those 2 days I have lots of time to spend on my phone.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Boil it in sour kraut

What made you join the SHL?: I just love hockey and simulation games. I have a broken back so I am limited in my physical abilites but I love sports, I guess you can say I like to live through my sim worlds what I can not do in real life.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: I would travel back to the creation of the pyramids, I am very intrigued on how they were built and I wouldnt mind meeting the aliens who constructed them Wink

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Something hockey related, maybe on the Canucks and Rangers Stanley Cup Finals.

Waffles or pancakes?: Absolutely waffles!

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes, there are to many living things around to experience it, that it would be impossible to pretend it dosnt.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Sure

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: A Song Of Ice And Fire mini's game, 40k, Magic and freshly back into the sim league life.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Alcoholics Anonymous handbook, some tragic stories in there and its just so raw and real.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Good LR activity, without it you miss 70% of the potential fun of the sight. Hockey is a team sport and that is just as true with the SHL

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Squirtle, because hes adorable.

What video games do you play?: RDR2, Skyrim, EA NHL, Madden, FHM, Magic Arena, BattleTech, XCOM

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Boxer, I maybe hurt and physically impaired but if I wasnt I would be full of energy and very jumpy

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Messages In This Thread
RE: S75 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by NUCK - 01-23-2024, 12:01 AM