Create Account

S75 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

ONLY S75 SMJHL Rookies (S76 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who got drafted into the SHL (S75 SHL Draftees).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

6 TPE for completing all the questions.

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

Code:
Player Name:
Position:
Recreate or First Gen?:
     Recreates: Who was your last player?:
     First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username:

SMJHL GM Questions(14 Questions)

Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc):

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?:

What made you join the SHL?:

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?:

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?:

Waffles or pancakes?:

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?:

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?:

Any hobbies you've been into lately?:

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included):

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?:

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?:

What video games do you play?:

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:

Deadline: The start of the S75 SMJHL draft

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Player Name: Jamie Fraser
Position: Center
Recreate or First Gen?: Recreate
    Who was your last player?: Jimmy Wagner
Full Discord Username: sve7en
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): jesus christ uh yes
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: pan on stove
What made you join the SHL?: character building / creation elements
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Staying there? When I was probably 10. One off? Probably nowhere because butterfly effects.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: SMJHL GMing
Waffles or pancakes?: French Toast
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Done.
Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Reading more, coding, GM projects, I run a shit ton
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Malazan, it's so deeeeeeeeeeep
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: People
What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Arcanine because I'm old
What video games do you play?: CS, Dragon Age, Madden, Baldurs Gate 3 (heck Divinity)
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Big Golden Retriever energy

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Player Name: Alexa Johansen
Position: LW
Recreate or First Gen?: 1st Gen
First-Gens: How did you find the site?: Naomi recruited me directly!
Full Discord Username: cake307

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Depends what you mean by free. At least 20 on weekends, but usually I am able to be active on discord while working due to the nature of my job, which greatly increases that total.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Buying it from Costco (I see you Kahri).

What made you join the SHL?: Naomi told me I get to write and get rewarded for it and I love to RP.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: My own youth, to steal the idea behind Amazon and then make myself rich.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: I would get distracted, but... I suppose perhaps something like historical politics of the late medieval period and how those systems worked in western Europe?

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles, unless I can get both!

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes, especially if someone is around to hear it!

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Hell yeah, I will. Actually I'm gonna keep wearing more of them with different flags the rest of the season!

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: TTRPGs, writing.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): The Amber Spyglass, the end of His Dark Materials trilogy. The way it concludes the series is fantastic, the stakes feel high and vital through out, and the ending is amazing.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Honestly, fun! I want to take it just serious enough to actually try, but not so serious as to be upset if things got a rough patch. And after all of that, I want a place where I can just be myself in the LR.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Flygon, because it's the best pokemon, duh.

What video games do you play?: All kinds, but I have 2 and a half thousand hours in Europa Universalis 4, so... grand strategy is #1.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Well, I think most likely might be something like a labrador, but I would pick to be a golden retriever, I think, if I got to choose.

Scarecrows
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: 8KlR3Yq.png]

Player Name
Anna Skovgaard
Position
Center
Recreate or First Gen?
Recreate
Who was your last player?
Nikolai Skovgaard
Full Discord Username:
 Faelax 
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc)
Entirely too many
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?
Propane Grill
I’m obsessed with hockey and I love role playing games so I was destined to be obsessed with this 
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?
I would honestly love to experience game 4 of the Blue Jackets 2019 sweep of Tampa again 
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?
History of Pop Punk or Emo, I could easily spend hours talking about either It’s not a phase mom 
Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles but both are good 
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes but you can’t hear it 
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
Of course, I’ll even buy and sign a few more to raffle off
I am very into Warhammer 40k, I play competitively all the time and travel to tournaments. I finished the last season ranked 553rd in the world
What is the best book you have read and why?(Comics included):
I love the Game of Thrones series. I hope George finishes them before he dies but my hopes aren’t high
A fun and engaging locker room 
What's your favorite pokemon? Why?
Flygon is the best Pokémon, but I also like Ampharos and Metagross
These days mostly just Old School RuneScape, but I’ve played a ton of CSGO, Bauldurs Gate 3, and unfortunately League of Legends
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: 
English Springer Spaniel

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Player Name: MattyJ
Position: LW
Recreate or First Gen?: First Gen
How did you find the site? Reddit 
Full Discord Username: mattyj1621
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 9+
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: The Grill, if you boil your hot dogs do not draft me
What made you join the SHL?: seemed super interesting, building a stud
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: 2004 so I could attend a Danbury Trashers game
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Tampa Bay Sports
Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Sure
Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Fishing
What is the best book you have read and why? A Season in the Sun, it is about the Bucs Super Bowl run with Brady. Why? I am a bucs guy
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Cool people and a sim thats fun to watch
What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Charmander, was always my starter
What video games do you play?: The Finals right now, really any first person shooter I will kick anyones ass
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Australian Shepherd, cause they are just cool

[Image: mattyj.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2024, 11:13 PM by boom. Edited 2 times in total.)

Player Name: Anastasia Söderström
Position: Goalie
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Sophie Bordeleau
Full Discord Username: raine_forest
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Too many
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Hot dog toaster. Failing that, barbecue.
What made you join the SHL?: Reddit
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Anything before the 1990s is uh…..
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Pokemon video games
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Gimme
Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Writing and reading
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Loveless by Alice Oseman
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: The people you get to meet
What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Sylveon for the colour scheme, also a big fan of Dragapult because it reminds me of Toothless
What video games do you play?: Pokemon, Civ, Stardew Valley, Skyrim
If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Chihuahua because of their attention span

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

Code:
Player Name:Turtle Bob
Position: Defense
Recreate or First Gen?:
     Recreates: Who was your last player?: can’t remember
     First-Gens: How did you find the site? Been here forever
Full Discord Username:Cuffy1137

SMJHL GM Questions(14 Questions)

Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): A few hours a week for sure

BBQ
Always loved gm and player mode on 2k and Chel so I wanted something similar and found this 10 years ago
S7 Winning the cup in my first season in the SHL
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?:
How to smoke weed because I don’t remember shit anymore
Waffles or pancakes?: Why not both

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?:
Sure I’ll wear the jersey

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: SBA and SHL and playing PS5

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included):I don’t read books so idk not applicable lol.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Active locker rooms.

Dunno if i really have a favorite id say charmeleon or whatever his name is idk why.
What video games do you play?: COD 2k Chel

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:
dobberman because mine is awesome and I’d wanna be like her

Deadline: The start of the S75 SMJHL draft
[/quote]

[Image: cuffana.png]

Player Name: Jennifer Huh
Position: Right Wing
    Recreates: Who was your last player?: Slavakov Vladimirashenko
    First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username: bfine

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): I guess like 20? I work from home and it's just me my wife and our pets so time-wise its pretty open
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Boil it in water (If its just for me I microwave it)
What made you join the SHL?: I saw a post on r/fantasyhockey in early 2021 and figured it would be a good way to meet new friends
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Probably like 10 years ago, still have all the features of modern society but with stock knowledge so I can be able to buy a house
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Either wrestling or Sonic the Hedgehog. Maybe Scott Pilgrim.
Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles, more versatile
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Can I sign it too so the charity gets more money?
Any hobbies you've been into lately?: I just got Call of Duty to play with my parents so there's that lol
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): All 6 Scott Pilgrim books. Yes they're comics but the art is fantastic, the character development is great, and it's such an engaging story, and so much better than the movie since there's more time to flesh out the narrative. 
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Having an active locker room. Being able to join a room full of people having fun is such a big part of what's essentially a social league like the SHL
What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Sylveon. I love all the Eeveelutions and the fact the pink one is a Moonblast-ing dragon destroyer is peak Pokemon.
What video games do you play?: Forza (Horizon and Motorsport), Mass Effect, Far Cry, NHL, Call of Duty, Diablo 2, and my wife got me into Disney Dreamlight Valley
If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:`Probably a Samoyed. Large but sweet

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2024, 07:10 PM by ZootTX. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Deth Klaw
Position: Left Defense
Recreate or First Gen?: recreate
Who was your last player?: Miguel Hefeweizen
Full Discord Username: zoottx

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): perpetually online, very active in sim leagues

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: on the grill, a nice chili dog is the bomb

What made you join the SHL?: I enjoy sim leagues and hanging in the locker rooms

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Honestly I have no desire to go back in time, I think our perception of various eras is unrealistic and we'd be disappointed. Whimsically speaking I guess the wild west would be cool, however.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: how to smoke a brisket

Waffles or pancakes?: if they are quality, waffles every time

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: yes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Always happy to support a charity!

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: doing renovations at home lately so home improvements

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): cliche I'm sure, but the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: winning is fun of course, but an active locker room is most important

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Charizard. My poke knowledge is limited and I like fire.

What video games do you play?: I love the Fallout series of games (shocker!)

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: whatever breed they have at the shelter, because all dogs deserve a loving home

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Player Name: Jim Wieners
Position: Left Wing I think? Some forward I don't remember
    First-Gens: How did you find the site? On google accidentally
Full Discord Username: johnfranklinkennedy69

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Hard to say cause I'm starting college but 6+ is a safe bet I think

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Not eating a hotdog

What made you join the SHL?: A late night whim

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: The 80s just to see what all the hype is about

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: The local mozzarella stick scene

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles Smile

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yea probably I don't see why it wouldn't

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Wear the jersey 

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: I have recently gotten into Pokemon cards and am struggling to not get further into that rabbit hole

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Books are for NERDS

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Having a good time, that's what it's all about

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Leafeon. Leafeon doesn't get enough love and it upsets me

What video games do you play?: Tetris

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: My mom has a husky-shephard mix and I think he is quite cool I would be him Smile

Player name: kris

Position: goalie

First gen
I found a post on reddit and thought it was a cool idea

Discord: spkris

Hours free a week: depends on the week but I would say around 8-10 on average

Optimal way to cook a hotdog: boiled, or over a fire

What made you join the shl: saw a reddit post and thought the idea was cool

If you could travel back to any point in time what time and why: not sure I would, but I'll go with the 70s, good music nice cars and good hockey.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what would you choose: something hockey related

Waffles or pancakes: very hard question, but I guess pancakes

If a tree falls In the forest does it make sound: I like to assume it wouldn't unless observed by something or someone

Pride night: I would wear said jersey and if I could make a donation as i have a few Trans friends

Hobbies: hockey, cars, music, snowboarding, skateboarding, water drinking

Best book I've read: steelheart, I don't read books too much but enjoyed the fantasy theme in this one

Most important part of a fun league experience: enjoying talking a bantering with my team, and competitive games

Favourite pokemon: sceptile, I love the look of sceptile especially the tail

What video games do I play: nhl, and sometimes overwatch or brawlhalla with a few buds

If I chose a dog I would most likely be: German shepard, I've had a few growing up and I've always just loved shepards

Player Name: Brayden Point
     Recreates: Who was your last player?: N/A
     First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit Lighting hockey reddit 
Full Discord Username: King Bolt | Brayden Point   (My discord user name outside of this server or to add me is: im__the_king ) 

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Varies 10-30 depending - I will make time for this league Smile

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: A rotating grill cook a lot of hotdogs fast and at the optimal temp

What made you join the SHL?: Hockey is a passion of mind - I never knew something like this existed and I am super happy to be here

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: I would be curious to see the dinosaurs and cavemen. 

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Real estate! I have a real estate license. 

Waffles or pancakes?: The real answer here is French Toast in the spirit of the question though Waffles. 

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes but you have to be within the sound radius to hear it. Life does exist outside of our own. 

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Sure 

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Gaming, walking, SHL club (my new addiction) 

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Deadpool comics - although I prefer the movies. 

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Community and bonding over the best sport ever! 

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: I like Umbreon. My favorite pokemon game is Pokémon Colosseum and he is the starter. 

What video games do you play?: MTG, hearthstone, Palworlds, random mobile games. 

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: I would say a wolf. I like to have my pack and hunt together.  Wolf is also my spirit animal!

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

Player Name: Chuck Chunky
Position: R Defense
     First-Gens: How did you find the site? R/Sabres post
Full Discord Username: droop

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): ~1 hour per day

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: I grew up eating those hotdogs that come in the little plastic sleeve which seems pretty optimal. Best? Surely not… but optimal.

What made you join the SHL?: I grew up playing hockey and still participate in the local beer league. It seems like a new cool way to explore my love for the sport.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Probably 2 years ago so I could get a better interest rate on my house.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: At work recently I’ve been doing a lot of injection molded plastic design which is new to me so I’ve been having a lot of long drawn out discussions about it. I’d pick that just because it has consumed me recently

Waffles or pancakes?: Pancakes

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: yes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: I’m happy to support the lgbtq+ community

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Beer league hockey & soccer, 3D printing, home improvement

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): I have neglected reading recently but it is something I am looking to get back into. Always interested in good book recommendations.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: a good group of friends. Being competitive is good but you’ve got to have fun in the process

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Crobat. In my fraternity my initiation number was 169 and we always joke about getting our corresponding Pokémon tattooed on our butts so that is always looming over me.

What video games do you play?: for the most part I play tabletop simulator, overwatch, or other light social games with friends

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: I have two cavapoos, so I’d like to be one of them so that I can understand the bizarre thoughts that I know my dogs experience day to day based on their behavior

Player Name: NoNo Jo

Who was your last player?: n/a
Full Discord Username: AuggieO
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 24+
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: have someone else do it for me
What made you join the SHL?: By-Tor
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Go back and invest in Apple or Amazon before they went big
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: EMS retention incentives
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Size small please
Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Attempting the 1000 hours outside challenge this year- so I’ve been outside on a lot of walks even tonight it’s FREEZING. Been reading more, starting this SHL journey. 
What is the best book you have read and why? Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo- plot twist/ending you never would have seen coming.
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: TBD- my first one. (Probably winning)
What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: MagiCarp because they’re hard to evolve. Or that crazy looking fat lady. 
What video games do you play?: uhhhh clash of clans counts? 
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: A little rat lap dog bc all I want in life is cuddles and to be spoiled. 

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  

Player Name: Ylib Kove
Position: C
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Kev Kevens
Full Discord Username: _keven

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc):
    To answer this question in reverse, there's only a few hours a week where I'm not around and checking Discord/SHL stuff. Some might consider it a problem.
    Roasted over a campfire at sunset. There's no other answer.
    A moment of random boredom during the pandemic.
    I'd go back to the day I joined the SHL and name my first player something cooler than Kev Kevens.
    I'd lecture @Jimmysmo27 about high school/university math. Everyone else is welcome to join too.
Waffles or pancakes?:
    Probably pancakes cause I think there's more diverse ways to make the batter and still be considered a pancake.
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?:
    Yeah of course. I would still also say yes if nobody was there to hear it.
    I'll wear the jersey with Pride, sign it to raise more funds for the charity, and take a picture with the winner of the auction. Anything to raise as much awareness as possible.
    There's a cool site called the SHL that I've had as a big hobby for the last 3.5 years if that counts.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included):
    I'm not sure if my memory is good enough to name a single best book, but the book I read most recently that was good enough that I read through it quickly was The Midnight Library by Matt Haig. It explored some interesting and relatable ideas while maintaining a good balance of being an impossible fictional story while also remaining grounded by real human emotions.
    It's a tough thing to identify. I've been stuck here for 3.5 years and still don't really know what the most important elements are that make it so fun.
    Mudkip, cause it's the pokemon I got on my first personality quiz for my first pokemon game, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue.
    A lot of different ones over the years, but recently it's been Baldur's Gate 3, Tiny Rogues, and Rocket League.
    Are there any dog breeds that act like cats? Whichever dog acts the least like a traditional dog and most like a traditional cat is the one for me cause I definitely don't have the energy of any typical dog.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate