Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

General Manager Hotdog really wants me to stop drinking so much and stop playing golf. He says as an up and coming stud in the league, I must focus on my brand in the summer time, and perhaps get some skates in, do a few podcasts and interviews. I tell him I will do a few podcasts. I place an open invtiation on my twitter feed (I have 500K followers .. very famous). I end up doing podcasts drinking lean with Adam 22. I then suggest to hotdog that perhaps i can do a crazy brand idea.. perhaps i can monetize my drinking and golf. Hotdog protests, but I tell him "listen man.. the kids love youtube". I then collaborate with totally awsome creator mr beast and we do a golf and ddrinking challenge with our mouths agape in the thumbnail. instantly, my follower count goes up to 5 million and mr beast gives me so much money.. hes a talented guy - he has a lot of money and he spends it! This ends up being more eyes on the atlanta inferno so hotdog cannot complain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Bongo - 06-03-2024, 08:29 AM