Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

option 2 
Peyton Campeau prepares a bit unorthodox compared to most players, He doesnt train super hard before the season starts, This is to prevent him from wearing himself out by pushing it too hard and overexerting himself, We asked him more about this idea in which he explained it himself. "I dont workout super hard, I only do a few reps and move on" He explained to us more about what his real secret is on the ice, Practice with a stick with weights as well as heavier than regulation pucks. The idea here being that with this weight the strength training would come naturally. "Its helpful because in the real deal the puck feels weightless, You can really get a snap on your shot if you are so used to a heavy puck and stick combo, I think my teammates should try this idea as well, You can really boost your shot power and stamina"

[Image: gageshl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Gage2 - 06-03-2024, 09:33 AM