Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written Option 1:

Petr is a poster child of Czechia, and so he will answer to his superior's beck and call no matter the task and whatever is required. Raising the brand of Czechia and Czech Hockey is Petr's entire purpose, and every appearance or act takes us one more step to gold. The Nation backs us and our goal, but reaching out, and making appeasements can only strengthen our cause and resolve. Whether it be marketing and meet and greets, public opinion tours, or acts of espionage.

Petr was created for gold and to better the Czech nation. To be a symbol of hope that will lead us to gold. To parade such a figure around in order to improve confidence in the new government and new order is critical to show our progress and our drive for success. Whatever it takes. An entire nation turned towards success at the IIHF level, no matter the cost and what has to be done en route.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by artermis - 06-03-2024, 02:11 PM