Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

During her offseason stop in Japan, Videl Valor received a call from Baltimore management to run some marketing campaigns for the team. However, in a rare move, Videl declines it as she has been hired to run a wildlife refuge just outside of Osaka. She responds to them like this: "I hate to inform you guys, but I’ve essentially become a wildlife veterinarian and a role model for young girls here in Japan." Management doesn’t believe her so they decided to fly out to Japan and confront her about it. "Videl. We are quite astonished on how you were able to learn how to be a veterinarian during the offseason”. Videl smirked and said, "Now you know why our bird mascot hasn’t been sick since I’ve joined the team. It actually started back when I was in New Orleans and studied gators and snakes. You want to see one I recently rehabilitated?" Management then sees Videl take out a snake hook and pull up a King Cobra from an enclosure, as they immediately run away. "I have non-venomous snakes too if you want to see them!"

(191 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by ValorX77 - 06-03-2024, 03:35 PM