Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 2:

The off-season is wrapping up here and I find myself with only a few weeks left until I head back to the rink for training camp. I obviously love the grind of hockey season, but it's still tough to finish up the recharging that you do after the season. There's still a few things I like to do to before heading back and I look to get them done in these weeks coming.

I always try to squeeze in as much family time as I can. I'll add in a few more family gatherings and make sure to have that quality time with the ones who support me the most. In between the get-togethers, I start to ramp up my own training. I keep up with it during the off-season, but in the weeks leading up to returning, I step up the intensity and get my body as ready as possible for the training camp schedule. I don't want to go there out of shape, especially as a young player trying to earn their stripes. Other than that, I take care of everything early and just get as much re-charing in as possible.

(193 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 77
37-16-2
Regular Season - [G 3] [A 14] [Pts 17] [+/- +19] [PIM 18] [Hits 33] [SB 156]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Leafs4ever - 06-04-2024, 08:11 PM