Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written Option 2: Offseason is almost over and team training camp just over the corner. How does your player prepare during these last weeks before team is put back together. Is it time for rest to so you can endure the long season to come, do they ramp up their gym practices or maybe do some special technical training to further improve their skills to make the next step during their career or keep fighting the inevitable aging? How do they spend their last few weeks before team training camp?

Time is winding down on the off season and it is time to ratchet up the work outs. The IIHF tournament kept Tibuk in great shape and with the Swiss running do deep into the tournament he is feeling fresh with relatively little rust. Even during my time with the Swiss team I made sure to stay in constant contact with the Tampa Bay trainers so we could make sure Tibuk is all ready to go for this upcoming season. With the success the team has been seeing lately and with our core starting to round out to a stronger group it is going to be time to start making some big pushes if we are going to sit on the top with the big boys. However we are not in an easy division with teams like Baltimore, Atlanta and Philadelphia all right there you have to be aggressive to carve out your space in this league. But this season is shaping up to be a key one for the this up and coming Tampa Bey crew.

177words

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by chetib - 06-05-2024, 02:52 PM