Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 2

My players prepares itself best when drinking and doing drugs at the lake house. Fire up that grill every night and have some friends over. We do grill some nice steaks and ribs, have the best whisky that is available and snore some lines and party all night long. That is how I do my prep for the new season. Working out is for rookies that still need to proof themselves, but not for me. I am done with that shit. I am a veteran on the team and I have deserved some slack and just want to enjoy myself and spend the milions I have earned over the years on a good time. I know some people do not agree with this, but fuck 'm. If they do not like it they can trade me to a team that does appreciate me. By the way, anyone want to come to my lake house tonight?

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Katth - 06-06-2024, 02:07 AM