Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 2

The final few weeks of the offseason are no different than the initial few weeks in terms of rest and relaxation. It's important to enjoy all the time you're given to relax while also maintaining a healthy lifestyle to be able to handle the season when it comes, but the preseason is exactly the time to get back into the swing of things and start the rigorous training regiment again. It's much easier to get in the mindset of the regular season grind at the beginning of training camp and preseason rather than trying to decide an arbitrary day of the offseason to start getting into gear. Especially if your team was one that went for a deep run in the playoffs the extra days of recovery before the next season starts again are important. I guess if your team didn't make a far playoff run then you could return to train a few days early to ensure you have a better chance of having a marginal physical edge over your opponents this time around.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Keven - 06-06-2024, 01:03 PM