Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

The mega duck Launchpad McQuack prepares a bit weird compared to most players, He does not train super intensly before the season starts, This is to prevent him from injuring himself out by pushing it too hard and draining imself of energy, We asked him more about this idea in which he explained it himself. He is also always ready to show up and do his best to be the franchise guy for the Philly Forge. while the fans, his teammates, or even management my not look at him as the face of the franchise, but young Launchpad does and he thinks that he can be the most impactful player for the team and help lead them from the back and win multiple championships with him between the sticks and he believes his focus on endurance rather then pushing himself will allow him to play for many many years for the red team in philly

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by zaynzk - 06-07-2024, 09:33 AM