Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

1) My GM is asking me to fly back to Colorado to promote the team's new AI that's supposed to help fans book tickets and write their own erotic fan fictions or something. I don't know, I guess the team owners said we had to have something AI related to sell people or they'd pull funding. Anyway I'm on break camping in Jasper so I wasn't particularly interested in going. When they called I started screaming into the phone about how I was getting eaten by a bear and the bear is eating me so bad and I think it's eating my feet. They were really worried and asked if I'd still be able to play hockey this season and I said yes but right now it's eating my feet so bad and it hurts so much. So then I said I can't come promote the shitty AI Raptors app or whatever because my feet were so messed up from the bear attack and they said that was fine. So I got off the hook! Easy peasy!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=666c7cf4&is=666b2b74&hm=ab...694e07b12&]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by leviadan - 06-07-2024, 06:08 PM