Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written Option 2: Let's be real with ourselves, Jay is getting old and both training and conditioning is getting difficult. In the old days he used to train hard up until the season starts but his old bones can't do that anymore. I remember back in S70 Jay ran a half marathon 2 days before preseason started, young people can just do more with their bodies. Now in S70, Jay is doing some moderate conditioning two weeks before the start of the season but one week before he is stopping everything, doing a juice cleanse and going to his cabin in Vermont to live in total darkness for four days (don't worry he believes in vaccines unlike the other guy). The darkness helps him get into a deep version of mediation where his mind is completely focused and it is a great way to reset everything from the past and focus on the new season. After emerging from the darkness like some kind of hibernating bear, he feels 5 years younger and is ready for another long season.

[Image: rFu52UT.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Sburbine - 06-08-2024, 11:17 AM