Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

I think a lot of players understand that without the fans we wouldn’t be where we are today. When I receive phone calls that certain team members are being asked to attend fan meet and greets or some sort of fan based event, I will almost always say yes. They pay money to watch us play and the least I can do is give back and spend some time meeting the fans and talking to them.

That being said, sometimes when it comes to brand deals or whatnot, you just don’t feel like going. I’m out on the golf course playing with some friends or family and I get a call asking if I would like to take part in the local car company commercial. These low budget commercials and having me stand there telling them to come down and buy a used ford or something? No thanks. I just tell my GMs or the car company that I actually have a flight booked in a couple of hours to fly back home and that usually works. If it’s the car company they don’t usually make a fuss, but my GMs know when I’m BSing them. Oh well, I still shot a great round on the course.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Otrebor13 - 06-08-2024, 12:29 PM