Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written option two

Everyone has their own philosophies for how to go about getting ready for the season training camp is supposed to be the big sort of gauging point for where am I at as far as how was my summer training? What do I still need to work on? God forbid, especially if you’re older, it happens more. Did I lose a step and what do I do to get that back.

For Brooklyn fist that’s easy stuff has a workout routine has plans has side things that she likes to do to incorporate and make her workouts fun and the opportunity to continue getting stronger and faster and better in a league that now she has another full year of understanding. Where she struggles is dealing with trying to just get back into that regular season routine.

You’ve had a summer off, especially for a team like Toronto, who unfortunately missed the playoffs. You had this long extended. Where you can kind of train at your own pace, you can visit family and friends and go to cool fun functions and crucially for her go surfing alone with no strings attached no people looking for her or what have you just sort of gearing out of that flowing sort of fluid situation into a rigid schedule of practice this day off day train this day food what do I have to eat specific things perhaps team dinners team functions team related PR events games Everything starts to revolve around being a member of the Toronto North stars so that’s what she does to ramp up. It’s to just go from a fun schedule to a rigid tight hockey base schedule and getting her mind on how to do that, which is half the battle won.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by CptSquall - 06-08-2024, 03:08 PM