Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written Option 2

When training camp rolls around for me, that is when I really ramp up my physical training. While I do not stop training during the off season, I ensure that training camp has an increased focused so that I can get my body in playing shape again. Being on the same ice that we play on in the game is extremely helpful as it allows for me to get re-familiar with the quirks of our home ice and how to best adjust to it. I have always found that training with my teammates has gotten me in the right headspace, too. When it comes to training camp, it is also a great time to meet the new off-season acquisitions and get to know new teammates. I really enjoy spending that training camp time with those new teammates, so that we can begin to build our chemistry for the upcoming season. Without training camp, I don't believe that we would have the same success in the regular season that we have had in recent years.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Operation Ivy - 06-08-2024, 03:29 PM