Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 2:

As I am getting older, the right preparation becomes more important each and every year. It's a simple and depressing fact that your body, while still capable of top performances, doesn't regenerate as quickly and you need to be more deliberate both about your physical preparation and the rest that you give yourself. You don't necessarily need to do more (or less) in certain areas, it just needs to be a more concious process because unlike a 20-year old, you can't just turn up to practices and games without sparing too much of a thought on the time between those. So in regards to preparation for the season, I definitely have to start working out early but it is much more about consistency than about being a super rigorous program. When you reach a certain age, you can't just drop your physical regiment for months and then pick it back up, you need to stick to it throughout the off-season, just at a lower level that allows more room for relaxation.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by RomanesEuntDomus - 06-09-2024, 08:53 AM