Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Preparation seems routing these days for Bender Junior as he approaches is regression season. It really comes down to routine though. Seasons can get long in the SHL so when you are trying to maintain a healthy vigor on the ice it is making sure you are getting rest, eating right and making sure you are getting the training in. Some players are great at a narrowed focus of the game, but I feel like on defense you have to do many things well and it takes even more to do it at the level the SHL asks for. These forwards these days are a heavy presence in the crease and you have to be able to move them out on demand. Not getting in your preparation reps means you let your team down and that doesn't cut it on a team that is coming out of seasons of rebuilding.

[Image: Wally.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Wally - 06-09-2024, 09:47 AM