Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

NoNo Jo wakes up in the morning and exits the bed on the left side. Right foot hits the ground first, then he goes and gets his Wheaties. The superstitious ritual has begun. He takes an Uber Black to the spa and gets cucumbers on his eyes and a mud bath on his feet. All of the ladies at the spa vote on his toenail polish colors. They have never steered him wrong. For lunch, he devours a supreme veggie, artichoke heart, and sardine pizza followed by an entire sheet of protein brownie yum yum. After a quick 47 minute nap, he is ready to hit the gym. 87 crunches, 88 pushups, 89 roundhouse kicks, 90 minutes ion the treadmill. These carefully calculated relaxation and exercise routines ensure that he will have a good season. Next he sends loving texts to all of his teammates and sheds a few tears with how proud he is to be on a professional hockey team.

[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: YbWICYS.png][Image: i3Qgjha.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by AuggieO - 06-09-2024, 01:37 PM