Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

So this season mario lemieux scored 85 goals and led the penguins to there first playoff appearance in years as he was the hestest player in the league this season finnaly being better then gretzky he made everyone marvel at his ability's and finnaly see him as an unstoppable force that he is. Without question this showed his true excellence and made everyone marvel at Thanos in that movie where he snapped his fingers and did his step that he could do all by himself. Without this and my dog being so cool idk if anyone will ever be so awesome again it's like no one will ever come close to these lofty standards ever again. So without further Adu let's take a look back at trellas season feeding the cats. Lots of milk was spilt and the boy did set a new record for fewest litter scoops after the baby's wen potty. Without trellas negligence atomic mega kitty would of never been born from smelling years old cat pee

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Fitted2106 - 06-09-2024, 04:04 PM