Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2024, 06:33 PM by Tsunny.)

Option 1:
There are certain aspects of hockey that Sonja does not like at all, like talking to the media. So if the general maneger were to try and convince them to do that, there would almost certainly be an excuse ready for why she can't do that. Meeting the fans however is the complete opposite as Sonja enjoys those the most. Even thoughout her early career she have already met a lot of wonderful people thought those meet and greet events so it is almost granted that if she had the opportunity she would accept atending those events without much of a hesitation. If she had to decline them, it meant she really can't make it out there. Besides while being on vacation is nice, Sonja is the type that wants to get back in action as soon as possible. So no, she would not try to find excuses and rather she would attend those events as best to her ability as she can.

(163 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Tsunny_New_Sig.png?ex=66d56cfd&is=66d41b...e0f6dde96&]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Tsunny - 06-09-2024, 06:33 PM