Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

157 WC

Dash Jackson is entering his 3rd full season and being at the SMJHL league cap (425) he's been pushing himself harder than ever to perform at the highest level before making the leap to the SHL. I've been at home in London working out in the home gym, i have everything i could ever need here. From weights, elevated running track, Olympic size swimming pool to an indoor floor hockey rink. I feel confident about my defensive game led the Yukon Malamutes in Shots blocked and Takeaways in the preseason (at the time of this writing) but I'm trying to add more offensive pop to my game, with only 4 goals in almost 2 full seasons been working on that. I've also been working on building up more strength and stamina, running more on the track up to 4 miles a day i feel like the extra speed and stamina boost will be helpful in the long run.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Dash - 06-09-2024, 08:27 PM