Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Another off season and another tail of off-season actives. Hugh Manius did not have the greatest number last season and it hit him hard. Since the post season Hug has surrounded self with strippers and has been doing some pretty extreme partying. So when Joe call for some ridiculous promo Hugh just laugh and said “Go get Lund or maybe Oiluser and leave me out of it. I have better thing to do like check things out, The Penthouse Club, Larry Flynt's Hustler Barely Legal Club, and The Corner Pocket. So unless the promos are their forget about it.” Joe said he understood and at least offer up the promo he was attending at Hunk-O-Mania New Orleans” but to no avail Hugh was not having anything to do with any offseason promos this season. So, it was off to the clubs for more drinking and carousing and this last thing he wanted to think about was the SHL.

Words~158

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Bonk - 06-09-2024, 09:38 PM