Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written Option 2:
Disappointment rings for Nathan Abel, I play in two leagues and I am a professional baseball player for the San Antoino Sloths and after a Cinderella run, they lost in the finals. After that heartbreaking loss he has to pick up his skates lace them up and relearn to play hockey. Skating at first is rough at first but I pick it up again quickly and my body is conditioned the problem is that I'm tired I might be physically fine but my muscles my brain is starting to give out. Ice, pitching, ice, pitching both are relatively simple but both are endurances challenges. Big hits, wipeout change up, and throwing a ball 90 miles an hour just weighs on a person and now I am reaching my limit but I must endure and keep pushing. It will be worth it again and if I don't do it my future self will hate myself.

[Image: Make-a-photo-realistic-epic-image-of-a-h...a-go-1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by DeThePyro - 06-09-2024, 11:35 PM