Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Code:
Written Option 2: Offseason is almost over and team training camp just over the corner. How does your player prepare during these last weeks before team is put back together. Is it time for rest to so you can endure the long season to come, do they ramp up their gym practises or maybe do some special technical training to further improve their skills to make the next step during their career or keep fighting the inevitable aging? How do they spend their last few weeks before team training camp?

Jølngüštrâädüvich DuBølk has a very strict daily training regiment prior to the start of any season. Firstly, he wakes up every morning at 4:00 AM in order to beat traffic to the arena (I95 sucks ass). Afterwards, he proceeds to sleep on the ice sheet itself until 11:00 AM once practice is about half an hour in (he does not use any blankets: he just sleeps in a T-shirt). After being woken up by staff, he phones in practice (he is perfect) until about 15 minutes before, where he leaves to beat traffic (I95 still sucks ass). After he gets home, he opens the fridge to eat a full tub of full-fat ice cream while staring at a wall that was recently painted (he repaints the specific wall before preseason). He does not break eye contact. After 10 hours, he goes to bed, ready to take on the next day with renewed optimism and lactose intolerance.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by MCP_ - 06-09-2024, 11:57 PM