Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

P2:
As the offseason winds down and team training camp approaches, I am aware of the importance of these final weeks. I adopt a balanced approach, blending rest, physical training, and skill training to ensure I'm at my peak when the new season begins.

I ramp up my gym sessions, focusing on both strength and endurance training. My regimen includes weightlifting, cardiovascular exercises to ensure I'm in top physical condition. My strength training involves squats, deadlifts, bench press, and core exercises, while my cardio routine features HIIT sessions, long-distance runs, and cycling. To maintain flexibility and prevent injuries, I incorporate yoga and stretching routines.

On the ice, I dedicate time to improving specific technical aspects of my game, such as stickhandling, shooting accuracy, and skating agility. I hire a specialized coach for one-on-one sessions to fine-tune these skills and incorporate new techniques that could give me an edge in the upcoming season. My stickhandling drills include quick hands drills, obstacle courses, and puck control exercises, while my shooting practice focuses on wrist shots, snap shots, and one-timers. Skating drills involve agility ladders, edge work, and speed drills.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by gurbs - 06-10-2024, 12:05 AM