Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Normally, I would take player appearances on a case by case basis. Advertising is always funny. Hockey players aren’t known to have personality, but I love being a ham and will never turn the opportunity to fuck around for a paycheck down. Meet and greets… eh??? Not sure why I would go to one of those either considering I’m kind of a nobody. They can get a little weird sometimes too… ever since sports betting got more normalized people kinda fell off the deep end. I don’t really have the luxury to pick and choose now though. I just got traded after all! I’ve had to pack up and move to Quebec, to looking into living somewhere in LA, only to get slingshotted back up to Minnesota. The absolute last thing I need is to piss off management and get me traded again. Even if I hate it I’m just gonna have to grin and bear it for now… I suppose the mojitos can wait.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by locrianmidwest - 06-10-2024, 12:06 AM