Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written Prompt 1

"Rose I need you to punch me in the face."
"What? Why would I ever-?"
"C'mon it won't hurt me, you know that."
"Ok, give me one good reason to hurt you."
"... We'll rent a movie. Your pick."

James's plan went off without a hitch. A video call with the General Manager and some extra emphasis on his fresh shiner of a black eye was enough to avoid being dragged to yet ANOTHER boring meet and greet. It wasn't even that difficult to spin a story about how he got it, with the rough and tumble reputation James earned on the ice. Though he may be a fast healer, to just stumble upon this bad luck the day before... Who would've guessed?
Not to say that James got off Scot free. Rose went out of her way to pick just the cheesiest romance movie she could find just to mess with him. Within about 30 minutes James was weighing the decision he had made.

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Schocar - 06-10-2024, 12:26 AM