Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

I am so glad that the off season is almost over, it feels so long and always exciting to get through the begin the new season. My player takes the off season very seriously and knows that it is a time for him to improve on any weaknesses that he has. With this off season being the first as an shl player and not in the smjhl, he did not take any days off and was at the practice facility daily, honing in his skills to make sure he is ready for his rookie season. There is not much special training that Slurpe does, how ever he makes sure to watch hours worth of his film daily, to better understand his own game. And then, on the flip side he is watching the tape of his teammates to see how they player, and then how he his style can fit into the team's play style.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Serpe x 13 - 06-10-2024, 02:01 AM