Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 2:
Now that training camp is over, it is time to catch a quick rest before jumping into the season. In the week before the start, it is important to visit with my family and friends. As once the season starts, it becomes all business and I may not seem them very often. I always take the opportunity to fly home to France to visit. I am also sure to hit up the day spa while I am there. Nothing puts the body in great shape like a massage and a hot sauna. The whole atmosphere of being home not only can be physically relaxing, bit mentally relaxing as well. When in my home country I feel at ease. I can be amongst my people who I have known growing up as a child. It is a very close community who all cheer me on. That is the best part of the off-season break. Now that it's almost over it's time to win another cup.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Count Chocula - 06-10-2024, 02:12 AM