Create Account

S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts Due: Sunday, June 9th @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2024, 02:54 AM by Seany148.)

Edžus spent a good chunk of his rather short offseason (cup champion problems, ya know) training as much as possible. He also takes the cup home in Latvija (again because he won it back to back, just thought I’d remind you of it), shows it to mom and dad, and then gives it back to the next teammate for their day with the cup. In addition, goaltender Justin Time, after winning the cup alongside him, suggested for him to coach two Quebec City rookies who just won the cup, Sonja and Frøya Solberg (aka @Tsunny and @NaomiMannequeen). Why? Who knows, maybe Time thought Ozolins was that good (he isn’t)! What’s sure is that one Solberg clearly needed more coaching than the other, so while one was skating around the rink and having fun, the other, Sonja, was skating at full speed, intercepting a puck, then shooting all in one go for multiple instances. Edžus, for some reason that could be called ego, could not stand his two new protégés, who he had 0 affiliation with, to not perform super well at the pro level. So, after the small summer training in Quebec City ended, he booked a flight straight to Calgary and continued their training, even though he was kind of not that good at teaching them. His naive heart believed to have made an impact, but most importantly, the real impact was to Edžus’ social life: he got the number of a charming woman while in Quebec City, and he cannot wait to see where this leads him to. Weirdly enough, the more hard working Solberg, seemed kind of… mad after noticing Ozolins on the phone with someone. Maybe his teaching became subpar as he was slightly more distracted?

286 words

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #0: Call me again when the season starts - by Seany148 - 06-10-2024, 02:54 AM