Create Account

S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written Prompt 1: "Alright so hear me out, I absolutely adore savory foods. I'm looking at something that can echo my mom's spaghetti. She makes some of the best in the world, with the perfect balance of garlic and onions and her own custom made sauce. She's been cagey about sharing the recipe until she's older so if you can just break into our house and get some leftovers that'd be fantastic." - Gwendolyn

As the shady looking man departs, she'd pull away and put on her favourite playlist. It changes every time, and in fact the playlist is currently just one song on repeat. Ignoring the obligatory restroom break, Gwendolyn would put all of her equipment on from left to right and just draw. As an artist, the relaxation (or frustration) of drawing can keep her nerves calm until the man would miraculously come back with her mother's spaghetti to scarf down to stifle her churning gut.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game - by Revontulete - 07-09-2024, 02:41 PM