Create Account

S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

So some shady dude comes up to me pre game that knows I haven't eaten and offers me food that will help my game? Nah dawg, I've seen plenty of disnty movies and I am not going to fall for something like that quite so easily. Next thi g I know I'll be hallucinating on the ice that I'm playing against a team of beavers or some shit and be completely worthless to my team. That starts a spiral of chasing that high and in only a few short months I'd be broke, living on the streets and selling stolen goods for the next fix. I am not about that life. I think I'll just play a bit hungry and get a pre wrapped protein bar or something. Or maybe just some nachos dorm the concession stand. This is a hockey game right? There are definitely nachos. And go get me a beer while you are at it. Yes I realize it is over priced but you can't have a hot dog without a beer. Mustard and relish please!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game - by thiefofcheese - 07-14-2024, 07:45 AM