Create Account

S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Evil Kyle Murray definitely enjoys some good subway. He either gets a BLT with cheese and mayo, toasted of course and a Powerade he usually gets that if it’s cold outside. However if it gets hot outside, he will order a cold cut combo, not toasted, with lettuce, tomato, and some mustard. Maybe some salt and pepper while he’s at it. Some may ask, why would you eat GarBAge SuBwAY? Well I happen to really like subway in real life and back when I played sports in college and high school I never ate subway except right before any game I had to play and I always felt great and never felt lethargic or anything so I turned it into a ritual of sorts. So i basically project that onto my player because in essence my player has a little piece of me in him. Also subway is good and I’m tired of pretending it’s not.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game - by Jimmysmo27 - 07-14-2024, 04:40 PM