Create Account

S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written Option 1: Journal Entry – Pregame Panic

so it's game day, everything's a mess. missed my usual pregame meal of black beans, rice, and spicy sausage. couldn't find my ritual candles either. talk about a goddamn disaster. i was pacing in the locker room when this shady-looking guy comes up, offering a meal that’ll "boost my game" and help with my rituals. normally, i'd laugh, but i was desperate. i've seen shamans like him before and it is wise to trust their connection to nature.
so, i trusted my gut. i asked for a steak, rare as it gets. he nods, disappears, and comes back with this perfectly cooked slab of meat. smells divine. then he pulls out this weird assortment of herbs and a lighter and starts lighting his own candles that he brought with him. that's when he introduced himself as Johnny Shaman, Colorado's local spiritualist. He could see I needed help and swooped in.

anyways, then i hit the ice and played one of the best games of my life. lesson learned: the spirits always got your back as long as you are on a righteous journey

[Image: QX0ggFb.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game - by Baron - 07-14-2024, 05:47 PM