Create Account

S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Missing my pre-game ritual is a big deal. It means that I'll feel nervous all game, even if my performance itself doesn't truly suffer all that much. After several hours of not eating, for some reason I become delirious and can't recognize anyone (absolutely zero medical basis as I don't think Violet canonically has any metabolic disorders). As a result, although she thinks it is a "strange man" offering her a meal and assistance with her pre-game ritual, it's actually just her dad in one of those funny disguises with a mustache and glasses so as to be funny. Historically, Violet has always been someone who needs to eat every few hours or become quite cranky; if she goes another few hours everything's off the table. Thankfully, she's got a strong support system and takes the strange man (i.e. her dad's) pre-game ritual assistance. She gets her favorite hybrid Swedish/Romanian meal brought over, comes to her senses, and quickly realizes that the "strange man" she accepted help from was actually perfectly safe the entire time.

Now, in an alternative universe, if she had not taken the offer, she would have become increasingly delirious during the game and just started hitting everyone indiscriminately - opponents, teammates, and otherwise. Oops!

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game - by Renomitsu - 07-14-2024, 07:17 PM