Create Account

S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

One of the best parts of playing with the Detroit Falcons is the open communication and the trust within the group. We all believe in each other and there is no egos taking over the room. If I was feeling myself and confident in a game time situation that I was going to score, I would have no problem communicating that with my coach. I have no doubts he would have the belief in me and would put me out there, especially if we are down 1 goal with 2 minutes left in a game 7. The only way this works is if you're also humble enough to know when you aren't playing the greatest that you don't steal that opportunity from someone else. That is where trusting and believing in your teammates starts to kick in. This level of trust is a huge reason why the Falcons exceeded expectations this year!

Falcons Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game - by NONAME - 07-14-2024, 07:56 PM