Create Account

S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 1:

Momma always told me to not talk to strangers. However, this stranger’s white chef hat and dirty apron made me know he was trustworthy. First of, he made my pregame ritual easy. MattyJ usually rubs his mustache for good luck. However since his wife made him shave, this kind man let him rub his. While uncomfortable, it got the routine completed. Next, MattyJ asked for his perfect pregame meal. Chicken wings, pizza, and French fries. MattyJ describes this as the meal of champions. With his playoff performance thus far, he is proving it to work. This meal fills his up perfectly for a heavy workload. The strange man was not the best cook, but MattyJ took what he could get. After the meal, the man asked him to stay over for a movie. This was a tad too far for MattyJ so he told the man he had to get to the rink early today. However, he left with a full belly and this meal and routine prepared MattyJ for the rest of the playoffs.

[Image: mattyj.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game - by MattyJ - 07-14-2024, 10:22 PM