Create Account

S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game Due: Sunday, July 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

So we are down 4-3 in game 7 and I tell the coach the weakness of this defense and he tell who should I put on the ice and I tell him to put the best skaters on our team on the ice and he does and he puts a shoot on the goal and i defected the shot and it went into the net and tied the game.and then we went into over tied 4-4 and me and my teammate is on a two on one and I passed it to my teammate and he shoots the puck and he scores in overtime and the coach thanks me for me telling him the weakness on the other team so he can make adjustments so he can put the right skaters on the ice and it lead to the game tying going and then the eventual game winner.

[Image: avatar_6228.png?dateline=1722181476]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #5: Trust Your Gut, Trust Your Game - by Chris - 07-14-2024, 10:43 PM