Create Account

Predictions: season, starting line-ups and champions

03-21-2020, 02:05 PMbluesfan55 Wrote:
03-21-2020, 01:56 PMst4rface Wrote: And so what if I have done shit in the past? You don't know literally nothing about me and talk shit about my private life. That's funny though. I am never flexing with my money till I need to do that. I am just showing where your boy belongs. You don't know how much money I have donated and how I have helped my family with it. I am friendly and spreading love towards people who deserve it and don't get mad over opinion. Only one who is hurt here is your trash boat gang who get mad over my personal opinion.

that boy, for reference, is our esteemed general manager sir golden apricot the fourth
and you’re right, I don’t know shit about your personal life. But from what I’ve seen, you don’t seem very friendly or nice. And we all have a right to disagree. Anchorage just happens to be exercising that right. I also find it funny how none of your teammates have your back right now. I wonder why.
Don't care who is your GM. Hope he's happy about what he's achieved in his life - general manager of team in simulated hockey league.

I don't need no one to hold my back. I ain't p*ssy like your GM. I can fight by myself, without help. Is it 1v1 or 1v10. Don't care.

Stars Stars Stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predictions: season, starting line-ups and champions - by st4rface - 03-21-2020, 02:10 PM