Create Account

Deenerys Targa-rene/DidierDrogba Suspension
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 11:18 AM by BarnabasCollins.)

04-15-2020, 11:16 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-15-2020, 11:08 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote: So then you're saying it's OK to use it in a derogatory manner but the other stuff is not, just want to be clear

I mean yeah dude, I've been called a lazy millennial several times in my life despite having a job and being in school and playing a sport from the age of 16 until 21 when I graduated college and started working full time. And I got over it because I know it's not true. Maybe if I were actually lazy and/or a millennial I'd be annoyed. If you're a boomer you're not racist/sexist/homophobic then why are you shook?

I'm not shook bro, just want to know where the HO line is with all these suspensions coming down. Simple as that. Was just using the age thing as a possible example.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deenerys Targa-rene/DidierDrogba Suspension - by BarnabasCollins - 04-15-2020, 11:18 AM