Create Account

S54 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

05-11-2020, 01:10 PMFuzzSHL Wrote:
Kraken Welcome Interested Prospects! Kraken

[Image: CarolinaKraken.png]

I'm Fuzz, returning General Manager of the Carolina Kraken!

After a run that saw Carolina finish in the top 3 of the league from S50 to S52, S53 saw the Kraken barely slide into the playoffs before ultimately falling to the Laurifer Trophy winners in the first round. With most of our forward core consisting of rookies last season, this season should see the Kraken ina  much more competitive state than last season. We've got a few open spots in the lineup to fill, so expect to hear from me or one of the Kraken management members soon. Welcome to the league!

Quote:1) What is your player name and position?
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6?
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?

Thank you for your interest in the Kraken!

1. Kōjō Murata - Goalie

2. Agile/Mentality Tough - rebound focus, conservative and position-based alertness

3. This is my first time here - looking forward to it!

4. I'm starting to get my bearings as far as where things are located - but perhaps a list of MUST KNOW locations for gaining TPE, I find myself navigating all over the place to find things again. I'm sure I'll figure this out soon.

5. Dischord: Boondoggler #9804

6. That's a HARD 1

7. I'm a goalie, but wouldn't mind mixing it up on the LW : P

8. The close-knit aspect of community is preferred at this point; I want to help win, but you need to believe in the team first.

9. No

10. At first, pretty indifferent- but his eccentricities have grown in appreciation like a fine wine over the years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S54 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects - by j-malz - 05-17-2020, 02:18 PM