Create Account

S55 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? How are you liking the site so far? What brought you to the SHL? Experience is not required!
-A vast amount with the SHL.

2)Our locker room where we discuss all things SHL and otherwise is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use? If yes, what is your Discord name? If not, would you be interested in trying it out?
-I use Discord specifically for this site. drodger91#7784

3) FHM gives you the freedom to build towards a specific player type, is there a type of player that you are looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons.
-The one that helps his team succeed.

4) What is your favorite dinosaur? Would you like to be part of the Dino Gang? Do you like or hate the Toronto Maple Leafs?
-I guess the Velociraptor. If the Dino Gang is the Colorado Raptors then sure! Hate with a passion.

5) This question is designed to be open ended because filling these out is lame and time consuming. Tell us a bit more about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so it's important for us to try to get to know you a little more!
-I'm one of the oldest members still here I think and fix BMW's for a living. I don't know if I have a weird hobby, I'm sure people would call certain things I do weird. PS4 games typically, anything racing or sports related, oh and farm simulator! Anything racing except like Nascar, and I will watch most major sports when hockey isn't on, my favorite sport to watch is Aussie Rules Football.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread - by drodger91 - 07-18-2020, 08:41 AM