Create Account

S55 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1. I am Oliver Setzinger, a RD from Austria.
2. I am an offensive defenceman who likes to quarterback a powerplay unit.
3. Yes, this is my first time participating in the SHL, I joined from Hockey Dynasty not too long ago.
4. There are lots of support systems like mentors and active discord channels to help navigate but thank you for offering your assistance as well. Once I am drafted I will seek guidance from my SMJHL team on how to build my player with my banked TPE.
5. Yes, I am active on discord here: EricC11#9027
6. I am working full time until the end of the summer so I can really only browse one hour a day, weekends and after the summer my activity will increase significantly. I would rate it at a 4 right now and an 8 when I have more free time.
7. While my competitive nature wants to say winning the championship, the only way I am going to stay active is if I am surrounded by others who want to achieve the same goal and have fun doing it so I would say the community is more important.
8. I do not have any experience with FHM6.
9. I would argue that a hot dog is not a sandwich, sandwiches have two pieces of bread while a hotdog only has one that surrounds the fillings and the entire process of eating it is different due to gravity.
10. Not really sure who Bradshaw is as I haven't been an NFL fan for very long, but I love what Terry Crews stands for and his message is super powerful and important.
Feel free to PM me here or on discord with any followup questions.

[Image: EricC11.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects - by EricC11 - 07-18-2020, 01:52 PM