Create Account

S55 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

Kraken Welcome Interested Prospects! Kraken

[Image: CarolinaKraken.png]

I'm Fuzz, returning General Manager of the Carolina Kraken!

The Carolina Kraken are the SMJHL’s reigning Four Star Cup Champions, knocking off the Anaheim Outlaws in 6 games after getting past the Laurifer Trophy winning Newfoundland Berserkers in the Eastern Conference Finals. With most of our skating core returning, we are looking to compete once again this season. To add to our winning sim culture, we have cultivated one of the most positive locker room attitudes and team experiences in the SMJHL. We are excited to start this new season with some new faces! You should be hearing from either me or one of the members of our management team soon! Thank you for your interest in the Carolina Kraken!

Quote:1) What is your player name and position?
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6?
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich?
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?

Thank you for your interest in the Kraken!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

1) What is your player name and position?

Centre Rock Strongo

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?

Elite, two-way player. Probably going to be shoot first.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?

I've been here forever.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)

I am not new.

Yes, I'm active on discord.

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

They are not mutually exclusive, they go hand in hand.

Not really, no.

No, it's not.

Both fine dudes.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Dee Centerman IV - C

Defensive Forward; neither

no, about a year technically

no

yes, but i have significant concerns about joining carolina's locker room. i would be happy to discuss outside the context of this IP thread.

site 4, discord 9

most important to me is a close-knit, inclusive locker room environment.

not meaningfully.

i really have to respond to this shit in two IP threads? i truly do not give a fuck about the hot dog sandwich discourse.

they are terrys

1) In the sig.
2) Two way dman
3) Been on SHL for 3 years, active for 2 and a half
4) N/A
5) Ya
6) Idk 9/10?
7) good discord
8) nope
9) idk yea?
10) studs?

[Image: 3.png]

1) What is your player name and position? Yngve Simonsson, LW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? pass first
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Don't even know what a sim league is honestly
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I need help with it all
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? No and no
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? Defcon scale or hurricane scale?
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Neither
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Yes
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? It's a burger
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? Anyone named Terry is good in my book even though it's a dumb name

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Raivo Helminen, center

Garbage Collector, shoot first for sure.

Not the first time, this is my third player or the start of third. Had all active players before that. (No league jobs, but those point tasks with little media here and there for extra cash)

Nothing at the moment.

Yea I use it, not much but I´m there.

Site maybe solid 7.5 out of 10, Discord a 4 out of 10.

Winning in general, but not necessarily right now in the juniors.

I have played the game little bit, multiple seasons in a expansion draft manager mode thing, I have not played recently though.

Yes, it has to be.

No match for Terry who lives in Reno

1: Bane. Defenseman.

2: Physical, two-way defenseman with some offensive flair.

3: Been here since S25, so, awhile.

4: Does not apply.

5: Yes, I use it.

6: My hope is to be as active as I possibly can be by focusing only on my player for now.

7: The latter, but why not both?

8: No.

9: No.

10: Fuck the Steelers.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2020, 03:03 PM by Pythonic.)

Valtterri Kauppinen, left winger.

Speedy sniper-type, shoot first.

Yes, it is.

I'm having a pretty easy time so far. Most of my questions have been answered by the mentors in the SHL discord and the S56 draft class discord.

Yes, I do use discord. My handle is python#7936.

10. Discord is daily use, and I'm on the forums pretty much all day as well.

Both, to be honest. I like to have friends in my team, while also being able to win.

Hardly.

A sandwich is defined as "...a food typically consisting of vegetables, sliced cheese or meat, placed on or between slices of bread, or more generally any dish wherein bread serves as a container or wrapper for another food type." Therefore, a hot dog is by definition a sandwich. Morally, however, it is not.

...who?

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

1) What is your player name and position? C - Deadalus James
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Pass first, more of a backchecker and PK guy
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? I have never been a part of this. I have never done a league like this before.  Looking forward to trying but will need some guidance.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)  I am finding my way where I have to go so far.  I will likely need a bit of help as time goes on but feel comfortable in that respect.
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes I do
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? During the week, I check in often and always on discord.  Weekends I do family things so less frequent but still check in.
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Championships don't come from groups that aren't close-knit.  You have to have close-knit to make championships worth winning!
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Not a lick, might get it now though as it ads to this I would think.
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? I have seen this before!  It is a bunwich... Hotdogs between 2 pieces of bread is a sandwich!
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? both were football guys not hockey... they are irrelevant!!!

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons

Teylora Petrov - Defense

Defensive- Defenseman

It is not my first player. I think like a year or two, not sure.

Not really, I got it.

Bayley#9423

4.5 - I am in a few sim leagues, so I will get welfare. I am always on discord, but again, lots of leagues.

This seems like a trick question. The latter.

Nope, not at all.

Yes.

DELETE DELETE DELETE

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Vladmir Petrov - RW

Scor Gol First

No. Tommy Tuck Retired 2? Seasons ago.

N/A

Yes.

6-7 site. 10 discord.

They go hand in hand. A close-knit group that has a good time together and is active will win a chip.

negative experience.

I will not answer these devil questions.

Crews > Bradshaw

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Aleksander Kozlov, Center

Pass first

Just retired my last player who i had for a bit over 2.5 years

Nope

Yes

Championship, as that for the most part leads to a close knit group

No

Yes

They are men

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Sarah Burke, left defense.

Two-way defense 

Yes, brand new to the league.

Think I'm getting the hang of it, no questions just yet. May need some build help going forward just to be sure I'm putting tpe into areas that actually help.

Yes, Kyamprac#1695

8-10. Can be a little quiet sometimes but I'm always available/around.

A little from column A, a little in column B. Personally don't think winning the game is as fun if you're not part of a locker room that gets excited about it and has some fun together. 

None whatsoever, willing to learn. 

Everyone just loves this question. A hot dog is a hot dog, don't have much more to say about it. 

Don't think I even know who Bradshaw is. I like Crews in Brooklyn Nine Nine though.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

1) What is your player name and position? Lucas Johansson LW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? pass first two way forward
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? been here for like 4 years straight at this point.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) nope
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I live on discord
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? 10 and 10
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? definitely the LR over championships
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? yes
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? if you try hard enough anything can be a sandwich
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? I honestly don't know either super well. I know terr crews from old spice and b99 tho

Jonas Kahnwald

Offensive rushing defenceman

Yes it is!

Nope, I am getting the hang of it, just need to make sure I remember where certain things are.

I do, Festinator#2626

Being part of a close knit group that has a good time together will lead to championships!

I do not, I played Eastside hockey manager though.

It is certainly part of the sandwich family.

I like Terry crews. As a fellow Terry, I'm sure Bradshaw is alright too.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar