Create Account

S56 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?
good, spooked#8888

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?
playmaking Dman and i expect to be fairly active on the site and discord.

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far?
If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?
I finished my degree and felt now that I had more time available after working and going through school for the past couple years it was a good time to come back. Hopefully just use the J as a place to make some connections and have a good time hopefully building up a good LR and team.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors?
I think the raptors could be interesting, I would want to have some discussions prior to going there. I think it would be nice to be a part of a successful run with the Raptors.

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself - Are you in school/work full time? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)?
As I said, I just finished my degree and will be working full-time, usually playing paradox strategy games on my time off or random other ones also. I like hockey and watch formula 1 on the weekends, as well as casually follow the premier league.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S56 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread - by spooked - 09-08-2020, 11:51 PM