Create Account

S57 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?

I use Discord daily (The Professor#8839)

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?

A up and down winger and/or two way forward would be fantastic! I expect myself to be able to at the very least be on every other day if not every day developing my player.

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far?
If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?

I've had a great time in the league as of far! Enjoy being part of a sim league, and that's impart of the website giving a excellent experience.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors?

I'm looking to join a LR where I can connect with players, where we can compete yet have fun as a team as it should be!

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks?

I'm a generic brown guy who resides in Calgary, AB, but I used to live in San Jose, CA for most of my life. I go to high school, play badminton, soccer, and hockey of course. I'm a diehard San Jose Sharks fan, and nothing will stop me from cheering on for them. I enjoy playing R6, FHM6, and Dead by Daylight. Hot dogs are not sandwiches, you're a psychopath if you think so. I guess horses wear their own versions of socks, haha.

[Image: wimftXZ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread - by The Professor - 11-17-2020, 04:45 AM