Create Account

S57 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects

Player Name: Paul Binder

Player Position: Left wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): This is only my second day, but so far (and guessing ahead to the future) I would probably say 4/5.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely, I'm a long-time Discord user even before discovering SHL.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two way forward with a good balance between offensive and defensive ability.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Not really, I've been scouted a bit and have gotten into discussion in the rookie Discord, but I don't personally know anyone just yet.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Carolina Hurricanes.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Anything that has to do with baking sweets. I have an enormous sweet tooth and love my junk food.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539):

I'm 30 years old, married, working full time, but also going to school part time for Business Admin. I actually do support for Ubisoft (sorry I can't give you free shit). Outside of hockey, I have a huge interest in gaming and homebrewing beer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects - by CaptainCamel - 11-19-2020, 05:57 PM