Create Account

S57 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 02:48 AM by boom.)

Hey everyone! I'm boom, and I'm the acting GM for the Vancouver Whalers. Since you've probably filled out several of these by now, we'll keep this short and sweet. These questions really help us to get to know all of you for the upcoming SMJHL draft! Getting into the questions now:

Player Name:

Player Position:

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539):

Feel free to PM @boom or message me on Discord if you have any other queries.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Player Name: Pavel Jeziak

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A good player.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: NJ Devils

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Pizza, lasagna or pork steaks and potato wedges.

You know me well enough,

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Player Name:
Noel Blanchet

Player Position:
Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

I guess I can live with it

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yes

Ryan Getzlaf esque. Mostly pass first power forward

Not really

Montreal Canadiens

I'm a big fan of my homemade butter chicken. I also loving slapping anything on the grill in the summertime

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):
I'm 24, I'm originally from Nova Scotia but living and working in Yellowknife NWT. Hockey and rugby are my two favorite sports. I like playing video games and watching tv/movies, pretty much the same stuff as any other guy,

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2020, 05:54 PM by notorioustig.)

Player Name: Kermit Murphy

Player Position: Cowgirl

Ugh fine

Yes

Good

A couple yeah

Edmonton (hold your applause please)

Steak or grilled cheese or steak AND grilled cheese

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

I'm 63 years old and was recently married to a 24 year old who has just left me for an older and more sophisticated man. I have 3 kids (56, 33, 2 years old) and we don't speak. I work in the healthcare field (by violently creating patients requiring medical aid). I currently have a rash on my lower back that has left me in incredible pain day and night, but luckily I enjoy the pain as it makes me feel alive again. My shoe size is 3, I like turtle meat, and I'm 100% single if you're looking

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Player Name:

Greg "Taskmaster" Davies

Player Position:

Right Wing

4, I always like to check back in case I miss anything in terms of TPE tasks or interesting info.

Yes, bjkman#0426 is my username. All of my previous sim league teams used discord.

Yes!

I am waiting for my first season and to receive great feedback from team members before I select what type of player I am, I will be using my Rookie Redistribution at the end of the season to improve my pay style to my selected player type.

Yes, I know many from my 8 seasons of experience between the ISFL & PBE

Minnesota Wild

Probably Tacos

I'm a middle school teacher who likes watching Minnesota sports and comedy movies (but I love movies in general), I really enjoy going to comedy shows and concerts, and I love listening to music.

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

Player Name: Jonny Tsunami

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Offensive savant, gets open, rips one timers, scores goals

Do you know anyone on the site?: AL_GRING0

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Anaheim Ducks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicken Katsu, Lomo Saltado, Shrimp and Grits

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): DM if interested

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

Player Name: Roboute Guilliman (who's definitely taller then dmills) 

Player Position: Center (unlike dmills who should be Short-stop) 

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.89 (higher then the hight of dmills)

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yep use it daily for other things (unlike how uncomfortable dmills is being so short) 

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yep (you probably can find dmills in the Short discord) 

What sort of player are you looking to build?: looking to fill whatever roll the team needs. So im open to being any type of player thats needed. (unless you want a short player. I cant beat dmills at that one) 

Do you know anyone on the site?: unfortunately I know @RedCapeDiver Also he says hi and that @dmills3 is short.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: SJ Sharks (again dmills is short)

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I like to bake cupcakes when im bored (but big cupcakes. not short ones like dmills) 

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):  Im 26 currently in grad school. huge board game and video game nerd. Studied music in my undergrad. into nerd games like Warhammer 40k and Mtg. (and not short like dmills)

Player Name:
Jean-Locke Zidane

Player Position:
RD

1-5

Yup

Yup

Agitator / Punishing D

No. I’m new.

Red Wings

I’m told I make a mean bowl of cereal

The only thing I can tell you for sure about meyself is that I’m taller then Mills. Smile

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Player Name:
Basil Sivart

Player Position:
Right Defence

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5:
5 for updating. 2-3 for discord.

Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord:
Yes

Defencive-focused defence first, possibly expanding into a 2-way player

A bunch of PBE people

Maple Leafs

Steak, baked potatoes, caesar salad.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level:
Late 20s, full-time job. Feel free to reach out if you want to know more.

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

Player Name: mew two

Player Position: rw

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5 

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yea

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): mmhm

What sort of player are you looking to build?: RW sniper

Do you know anyone on the site?: Arkz <3 

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Caps

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Pan seared, butter basted steak 

sup, 23, just graduated college, engineer, in ISFL, likes long romantic walks on the beach 

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Player Name:
Zayne Rotzbua

Player Position:
Left Defenseman

yep

yep

agitator, goon, fighter, all around degen

i know you, fool

STARS

Mac n Cheese

I'm 69 years old and I live to 4/20 blaze it brother. I bench press over 100 pounds. I sell flavoraid door to door in a barter system.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2020, 11:23 PM by r0tzbua.)

Player Name: Finn von Murphenstein

Player Position: Right Defence, Rushing Defenceman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Yes, r0tzbua#7687

Yes, I am Smile

Mostly a defender who can hold his ground and quickly rush to the front and put the small black thingie into the slightly bigger net thingie.

Yes, a lot of the ISFL people

Vancouver Canucks, go nucks! (Or not)

That's so hard to say because I love cooking so much. The one I love to do any time though is Krautfleckerl.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
I'm 35 and work in serious computer games (basically computer games for military and law enforcement and stuff like that). I am from Austria originally and moved to Vancouver last October to work here and love to spend time outside going hiking and camping.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Player Name:
Ole Olsen

Player Position:
Left Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5:
4, maybe 5 if I get hooked.

Yep.

Are you in the Rookie Discord:
Yep.

A goon that can actually play hockey.

@Kyamprac @boom maybe a few others.

The Edmonton Oilers.

When I was in college, I worked at a Casey's making pizza. Best food I have personally made.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances.
I'm a 30 year old IT guy working for a small MSP in Alberta. I moved up here four years ago from Iowa to be with my wife, @Kyamprac. When I'm not working I'm hanging out with Kya, our dog Murphy, reading books, watching tv, playing video games, or playing DnD.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Player Name: 

Billy Benson

Player Position:

Right Defense

3-4. I am on discord a lot, but SHL isn’t my highest priority. 

Yes. I use discord all the time. 

Yes I am. 

Enforcer Defenseman. I’ll play whatever the team needs though lol. 

Yea. I know a lot of people from other leagues 

Capitals

Tacos

I am a high schooler. I am on discord a lot. I’m a very open guy so you can ask me anything personal at all. 

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Player Name: Luc Blouin

Player Position: RD

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yup!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am a rookie mentor. Smile

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two way D

Do you know anyone on the site?: I've met a few SHL people in person, and know a lot of people well from voice chatting and gaming with them.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Canucks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Anything on the barbeque

I'm old for this site, 38 years old now. I work in IT for a company that manages hospitals and clinics.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]