Create Account

Being in juniors as a recreate sucks ass

Recreates should be given the option to have a one and done experience in the juniors. The juniors system was never meant to have players stay down for 4+ seasons, let alone recreates. SBA recently added a new rule that lets players who achieved a certain amount of TPE on their last player skip the juniors league as a whole and go straight into the big leagues draft. I don't see why we can't let users whose previous players have reached 1500+ TPE and have a big account of over 50 million skip juniors for a certain cost. The juniors aren't meant for them and I think being stuck in juniors for 4 seasons as the norm is the reason why we see so many recreates burnout. If I didn't care about Hamilton and didn't enjoy doing the HoF part of the site I'd likely be inactive by now. Maybe I am in the minority for this opinion idk.

[Image: 3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Being in juniors as a recreate sucks ass - by JSS - 01-08-2021, 12:07 AM